Schilli Transportation Services - Positive but stressful experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Schilli Transportation Services

"Positive but stressful experience."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remington, IN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remington, IN

Pros

Gained valuable experience in many areas, given an opportunity to prove myself. Prove yourself to the owner and he will back you on your endevours.

Cons

Complicated structure and work rules, owner is very demanding, must be able to handle a yelling type environment with significant pressure(at times).

Advice to Management

You get what you pay for. Pay good employees and they will stay. Continuity will help the business run smoother, especially given the ever changing processing rules. Don't trip over dollars to save nickels.

Other Employee Reviews for Schilli Transportation Services

1. "Csr"

Pros

Laid back Pays well good hours

Cons

I haven't seen any consideration yet

2. "A company with many customized opportunities."

Current Employee - Driver/Crane Division in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Driver/Crane Division in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

As a driver for the last 4 years with Schilli, I have only experienced a company that treats you with mutual respect. What more can you ask for. No, they are not the top pay in the country, but you can definitely make it if you earn it. It is not a company to work for if you are a self-centered driver. But, like I said, if you do a good and competent job and have some common sense?... you will be rewarded and like it here.

Assigned trucks! Cool.
    Very nice home time. Schilli treats you like the human being you are, not just a number.

Cons

Some dispatchers are inexperienced, but hey... everybody starts somewhere. They train new ones from time to time and they DON'T keep the incompetent ones. YAY!

Advice to Management

Thank you, for always having an available ear. I personally haven't needed it, but I'm glad to know it is there. (Other driver's have told me)