Schumacher Clinical Partners - Great Place to Work, with minor setbacks | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Schumacher Clinical Partners

"Great Place to Work, with minor setbacks"

Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Lafayette, LA
Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Schumacher Clinical Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Corporate Culture, Worklife balance, Great Community Citizen, Lots of Opportunity.

Cons

Senior Level Management manages from the bottom-up.

Advice to Management

Trust that the people you have hired to lead or leading. Allow them to deal with the issues beneath the surface while you manage the issues at the top.

Other Employee Reviews for Schumacher Clinical Partners

"Not a good place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Staff in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Staff in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Schumacher Clinical Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you dont have a job and absolutely need one then you might consider working for Schumacher Group.

Cons

Leaders are not knowledgable. Supervisors were inconsistent in directions given to staff. Alot of internal politics.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with dignity and respect! They can make or break a company. If you treat them good you will get the same in return. A lot of talented people are over looked for advancement.

"My worst career experience"

Current Employee - Associate in Lafayette, LA
    Current Employee - Associate in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Schumacher Clinical Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

there are a few good employees, unfortunately due to bad management and internal politics, the vast majority of them will be unable to succeed.

Cons

Schumacher Group has a hire and fire policy. In my 4 years at the company, I've reported to 3 different managers. They do no provide any sort of training so that managers and their employees can be successful on the job. They have no organization or teamwork, its every person for themself. My last year on the job was probably the most stressed that I've ever been in my life, reported to a manager that had no clue what he was doing and he was fired after about 6 months on the job.

Advice to Management

Good Luck! Just glad that I was able to find a job at another company where employees are valued and treated with dignity and respect!