ScienceLogic - Great product and culture. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ScienceLogic

"Great product and culture."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I worked at ScienceLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work was incredibly interesting, and it was very satisfying to see my efforts help our customers. Healthcare benefits were superb.

Cons

Too many death marches and compensation was well below what other companies in the area were paying for similar skillsets.

Other Employee Reviews for ScienceLogic

1. "Growing tech firm with a bright future ahead"

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time

Pros

The company offers amazing work-life balance. Employees are respectful, intelligent, caring, and willing to make a positive difference in the organization. Benefits are excellent, especially the health coverage with employer funded HRA.

Cons

A few employees/leaders can be resistant to change and improvements that are commonplace in other growing/successful organizations.

Advice to Management

Trust employees to make decisions and exercise intrapreneurship. This will help to increase the speed in which the company functions and grows.

"Current Employee"

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Challenging, fast-paced work environment. I am never bored, and frequently excited by the work.
    * Fun, nerdy company culture
    * Competitive compensation, including bonuses and employee referral program
    * Dave L., the CEO, is genuinely excited about the company's work, down-to-earth/easy to talk to, and incredibly transparent about sharing news/information. Expect quarterly all-hands meetings!

Cons

* This is not a company-wide issue, but it seems like there are some departments where women are infrequently hired/promoted. I thought it was just my perception, but others have noted it as well. Perhaps related, it also seems like there are comparatively few women in management positions.
    * Vacation time is definitely an area for improvement. 10 vacation days/year (plus 6 sick days that few people on my team ever use) for the first two years, then 12 days/year thereafter. Meanwhile, I've worked at other, similarly sized companies in the area that started at 15 vacation days/year in addition to sick time.
    * 401k matching takes 4-5 years to be fully vested. Again, I've worked at many other companies where employees were immediately vested.