Scientific Search - Amazing place to work and earn tons of $$$` | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search

"Amazing place to work and earn tons of $$$`"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team for those that put the effort in. Definitely not for those that want to stroll in at 830 and leave at 5pm. Low base and UNLIMITED commission for those that work at it. Unbelievable tools at your disposable and training both in house and external any time you want it. All the resources to be a success for those that want it. Senior recruiters there for 10 or more years and multiple people with tenure which is not common in the industry., Owners are open to suggestions and anyone can see their ideas implemented. Sent on company sponsored trip annually all expenses paid for those that produce. Just awesome.

Cons

Too many people with an attitude of entitlement make it through the interview process and think that they will be successful by doing the minimum which takes money and time from others. Hopefully the process can be improved to rule out those that don't want to work for living and want to roll out of bed and collect a paycheck.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Those that deserve to be rewarded are and those that dont are quickly removed. Great Place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Scientific Search

"Great starting point, but NO long term potential"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

Pros

They will hire someone with no recruiting experience, so potential to learn the industry is there. They do have a decent amount of tools available to offer their staff; will pay for trainings

Cons

Horrible senior management; Terrible job stability; absolutely awful benefits, owner & sr. management has no moral compass; extremely clicky

Advice to Management

No advice can improve this place. There is NO HR department and that is probably a good thing for them. They need to understand that their employees should be treated professionally and with respect. The things that go on in the office would never be allowed in corporate america.

2. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time

Pros

We are given every tool we need to earn unlimited commission along with a base salary, vacation, half days, trips etc. People on here complain and I wonder if these people know what other companies are like? 3 current employees, left and are now back here and have been for years. We have incredible tenure with people here 10 to 15 yrs which is unheard of in this space. Is it perfect, NO but nowhere is. We make good money and have everything we need!!

Cons

I really dont have any. I love my job