Scoular Company - A place to get your feet wet, but no shinning star. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company

"A place to get your feet wet, but no shinning star."

Former Employee - Documents Manager Assistant in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - Documents Manager Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Two major pros about this company include the benefits package and the great coworkers. Benefits include retirement, medical insurance (you pay, but cheap) and parking reimbursement.

Cons

Really poor training program for fresh employees. Basically, they just throw you in the water and expect you to swim.

Advice to Management

Work on a detailed training program for your employees to follow. This will help them grow and apply their strengths to their job description.

Other Employee Reviews for Scoular Company

1. "Great Family Oriented Company"

Former Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great environment for my own personal growth and development. I enjoy working with people of in the company. They are caring and thoughtful. It is very challenging work and inspires me to work smarter not harder. The opportunity I have been given really helps me achieve my own personal goals while maintaining a healthy personal life.

Cons

The systems are somewhat antiquated and I would like to see a more progressive approach to improving these systems.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in resources that will enable employees to further their own self development.

"Such a high turn over rate."

Current Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Fun people to work with as a whole. The job includes a great insurance package at the expense of a lower than average salary.

Cons

The turn over rate is very high at this company. I've only been working here for 4 months and have seen many people come and go.

Advice to Management

Work on a training program and help your employees. Try harder to get your employees to stay and be proud of their company.