Scoular Company - This is one bad company. I still make fun of it to this day. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company

"This is one bad company. I still make fun of it to this day."

Former Employee - International Documentation Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - International Documentation Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers really understand the frustration of working with incompetent middle management and outdated systems. The lunch room has a large TV to watch during breaks.

Cons

The salary you will get is low in comparison to other similar companies. You'll be working with outdated systems all the time (Win2000, banking software from the 70s etc...). You need to pay for parking, but the company comps some of it. Middle management will make up stories to blame you for their own errors.

Advice to Management

Please stop blaming your underlings for your mistakes. Get rid of the old banking software. Please treat your employees with respect.

Other Employee Reviews for Scoular Company

"Just plain disgusting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't really think of much to say for the "pro" column for this company. It's worth it not to have a gap in my resume. Benefits are nice to have along with an OK view from my cube when I stand up.

Cons

Salary is below average and not sufficient enough to cover the headaches that you'll have with middle management. Turn over rate is on the high end. I'm starting a new job at the end of November and I'm so eager to leave this company.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with some much deserved respect. The training I received was just plain awful. You need to spark a training program or you'll just continue to burn through employees faster than you can replace them.

"I tried to stay so positive about this job, but it just wasn't worth it."

Former Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Steady paycheck, good lunchroom, office cubes were clean and copy machine was up to date. Very useful to have that copy machine for printing BLs.

Cons

Pay was lower than average for a similar job, middle management couldn't manage, lots of disorganization, turn over rate is high, location of building is at the far end of the bus route. I would not recommend this job to anyone.

Advice to Management

Learn some skills about managing employees. There has to be some incentive to stay with the company. This company clearly has no values. I felt like I was just hanging on to