Scout Technology Guides - Authentic Relationships | Glassdoor
  1. "Authentic Relationships"

Former Employee - Network Technician in Langley, BC

I worked at Scout Technology Guides full-time for more than a year

Pros

Get your feet wet or take the plunge into diverse technologies with opportunities to learn and grow. Scout encourages collaboration, there are no silos of knowledge and everyone is willing and passionate to learn and help. IT can be a high stress environment but the leadership team and company making coming to work feel like coming home.

Cons

Scout is poised to grow rapidly, you'll need to learn diverse customer base and be willing to own complex problems. If not for personal reasons if still be here.

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum, I'm confident that if not already, Scout will be the de facto MSP for the Fraser Valley - if not Lower Mainland. Continue to foster the culture of the company and the inward growth as much as external.

Scout Technology Guides2018-07-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Managed Service Provider in BC"

Former Employee - Account Manager & Project Coordinator in Langley, BC

I worked at Scout Technology Guides full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing company culture (no worries of politics but rather mutually-assured success) -So many learning opportunities (both in tech and sales; diverse client base greatly increases the learning potential) -Fun company events -Amenities included in office building

Cons

-Responsibilities can shift as the company continues to grow each year, but with all the communication that the leadership team prioritizes this shouldn't be an issue. Rather, it's an opportunity for growth

Advice to Management

Scout is the most customer-first, quality-first managed service provider in BC. Only advice I can think of is to keep up the good work.

Scout Technology Guides2018-10-11
  2. "The best culture you'll find at an IT company"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Langley, BC

I worked at Scout Technology Guides full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff and company culture at Scout are second to none. They truly function as a unified team, there help each other and get their jobs done day in and day out. Management is amazing and the job comes with some great perks.

Cons

This is a fast paced, growing MSP with some big clients so you need to know how to work hard and take ownership. I don't have a lot of negative things to say because I had to move away for personal reasons - otherwise I would not have left this job.

Advice to Management

The care that the management team puts into the company and staff are what sets you apart from all the other MSPs - don't lose site of that and you'll always be doing great.

Scout Technology Guides2018-06-26

Discover more reviews about Scout Technology Guides.