Scribe Media - AMAZING - my dream company and career | Glassdoor

"AMAZING - my dream company and career"

Current Employee - Publishing Manager

I have been working at Scribe Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get to collaborate with amazing people doing incredible things; all while changing people's lives. You get to make an impact. You're constantly supported, challenged, and encouraged to grow and learn in every way...I didn't think that sort of place existed. But it does. And it's here. I love waking up each day and knowing that I will have a day full of critical thinking, creativity, laughter and support. I am... grateful every day that this is the place I'm lucky enough to work, and these are the people I'm lucky enough to work alongside.

Cons

It's fast paced and exciting. If you prefer not to have that in your career, this probably isn't the best place for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the constant support and inspiration. Keep it up! :)

Scribe Media2017-12-14

Other Employee Reviews

"Scribe is a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity"

Current Employee - Master of Coin in Austin, TX

I have been working at Scribe Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pros of working at Scribe are limitless. You are given complete permission and all the resources to learn as much as you possibly can. You are expected to level up and grow -- in your role, in your department, and as a person. This is a real Tribe of Shepards. Everyone has complete autonomy to work however they best can deliver Results. Scribe was ranked as having THE #1 Top Company Culture in America for a... reason ;)

Cons

Scribe is a FAST growing company. You'll hear the phrase "what got you here won't get you there" often. What this means is that this is not a great fit for anyone with fixed mindsets, unwillingness to grow or level up, or anyone that feels comfortable resting on their laurels.

Scribe Media2019-01-04
  2. "Stay Far Away"

Former Freelancer - Writer

I worked at Scribe Media for less than a year

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

Any respectable freelance writer should stay far away as the projects are laughable and the pay terrible. The books they turn out are awful, too.

Scribe Media2019-08-24

Discover more reviews about Scribe Media.