Sean John - Great company | Glassdoor

"Great company"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Store Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Free clothes, great pay, great perks!

Cons

Small company wih limited funds.

Advice to Management

You have to spend money to make money!

Other Employee Reviews for Sean John

"A label and a great "lifestyle""

Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

Pros

The best reasons to work for Sean John would be the opportunity to be challenged in a retail environment. The company is a fast growing entity and if you are able to work in a "free thinkers' environment when running your business; then this is the place for you. I have been with the company a long time and I must say; this is the place where I learned the most in regards to retail.

Cons

The only downside in working for Sean John would be the opportunity for growth. The company has been around since 1998 and only has 8 outlet stores and one full priced retail store. The corporate management team is stretched very thinly and wears many hats. It would be more beneficial for them to use the very best of the store managers they have in specific regions to help streamline communication and aid in the running of day to day operations and help give support when the Corporate team is unable. It would be a great way to stay connected.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. You have definitely earned respect in the fashion industry. We appreciate your hard work and your support.

2. "A learning experience"

I worked at Sean John full-time

Pros

Great discount, great mentor, I learned a great amount of skills during my time here. It was sad to close those doors permanently, but when one door closes, two more open.

Cons

Inconsistent deliveries, no full time hourly managers/associates, multiple corporate transitions which hurt employee retention