Search Leaders - Great place to learn and build a strong, long-lasting career in Executive Recruiting. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Search Leaders

"Great place to learn and build a strong, long-lasting career in Executive Recruiting."

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

The opportunity to learn a new career and grow within that career over long haul is amazing. Building a career that will pay you 6 figures year in and year out. Management is very knowledgeable and has a strong vision for the future of the staffing industry and keeping us making money in it.

Cons

A lot of hard work. Must have a strong work ethic, but it pays very well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Search Leaders

1. "Flexible, and gave me the tools I asked for."

Pros

Work from home, making more money then ever before.

Cons

Haven't left my house in months. Send pizza.

Advice to Management

We should all meet up more this summer.

2. "Great place to build your career"

Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at Search Leaders full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people I work with are, by far, the best part of this job. This includes upper management. A "good vibe" is something that is important in the office and a good rapport with your co-workers is something that everyone takes very seriously here. We often go out for happy hour or lunch together and genuinely enjoy each others' company.
    There is a very serious open door policy at Search Leaders. If you have an issue with anything, or just questions, it is always encouraged that you bring it up with management. They take what you have to say seriously, and do their best to help.
    I consider this a rather flat organization, as well. The owner is always in the office and always ready to chat with you. Upper management actually refers to you as their co-worker vs. an employee.
    They are constantly instituting new ways to earn bonuses and higher spiffs to increase your bottom line. If you are a true performer for the company, I have never seen them withhold a generous raise for you at your review.
    Money aside, there is a lot of room for upward mobility with this organization. Management is always looking for people to promote to a bigger position with more responsibility.

Cons

This is definitely a sales environment. It is not going to be the right fit for everyone. You have set daily and monthly goals that need to be met. After not meeting goals for 6+ months, people tend to review if this is the right environment for them and they sometimes decide to make a move.

Advice to Management

Keep managing the good rapport with current and future employees. Also, keep defining new goals for us to reach in all areas of our careers!