Search Solution Group - Wonderful company to work with! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Search Solution Group

"Wonderful company to work with!"

Pros

Professionalism, honesty, follow-up and much more. They were a pleasure to work with as an active candidate and through the placement process.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience with this agency.

Advice to Management

Continue the wonderful and treating your employees as well as you do!

Other Employee Reviews for Search Solution Group

"Extremely unprofessional and uncomfortable experience in the work place. Please take my advice and don't work with SSG!"

Former Employee - Marketing in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Marketing in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Search Solution Group (Less than a year)

Pros

The office itself is modern and nice, however it does not out weigh the negatives of working with Jeremy Gnozzo and Search Solution Group.

Cons

The interview process was the most unprofessional and ridiculously unproductive experience I've ever had with a company (and I've been working and interviewing with companies for years). I believe, President, Jeremy Gnozzo, only hired me based on appearance, not on skill or ability. There is no training, guidance, or positive reinforcement. He is extremely demanding, makes you work crazy long hours, and expects you to know how to do everything and have it done immediately. It's an endless cycle of unproductively. His unrealistic expectations are very difficult to reach, and when you're struggling, instead of confronting you professionally about your performance, he'll snicker behind your back and then eventually ignore you and resent you completely. It is the most bizarre management style I have ever experienced.

Jeremy was degrading and condescending to me as an employee and it was difficult to get things accomplish in this kind of environment. He did not listen to me and rarely took any of my suggestions when I came to him with improvement for his business, management style, company culture, and with improvement for my position (marketing).

I dreaded working with him and made it very difficult to grow professionally in his company. I would not recommend working with SSG and Jeremy Gnozzo. He is immature, abusive and down right unprofessional.

Jeremy has been in business for nearly 11 years now and he has no long term employees...Doesn't that tell you something?!? Please, please, please I am warning you, if you have an interview with him or he offers you a position at his company, decline. Save your time and embarrassment.

Thank you reading. I hope this helps...I had to learn the hard way!

Advice to Management

Completely change your attitude Jeremy, the business/work world will not tolerate your behavior much longer.

"Enjoyed My Time at SSG"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Search Solution Group as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very positive work environment with a clean well kept office.
    Always worked with friendly professional people.
    A very comfortable team environment.
    Ownership set the example for all the employees to work and live by.

Cons

Can not think of any real cons.
    Any bad seeds that were hired were eliminated quickly so to not effect the rest of the staff.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and continued success will follow.