KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company !

Sep 19, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Fall River, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of pros:- Great office, great environment. Genuinely your manager care about you and your growth. Fast-growing company therefore plenty of opportunities to learn new tools. Team is friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

Not much, but holding people accountable was an issue, not anymore.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AMAZING Company!!!

May 8, 2020 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging & Rewarding! Fun, team driven, hard working, positive culture! Great leadership, very supportive! Senior leadership genuinely cares about their team. Benefits are incredible and include unlimited time off, 401k, medical and dental insurance. Building new office with employee lounge, complimentary hot coffee & cold brew, air hockey table, gaming station, showers and lockers, and much more. Too many perks to list!

Cons

No true cons. Only growing pains.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run

Aug 23, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

new office up in fall river free snacks

Cons

place was like a freakin circus. the head of finance left the company suddenly earlier in the year. rude unprofessional assistants who sucked up to execs but caused confusion and gossiped almost to sabotage new employees they would bring in. threw coworkers under the bus. awful company.

2 people found this review helpful

SecZetta Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

I am sorry that this was your experience at SecZetta. It is certainly feedback that we have not seen before. We do conduct monthly, anonymous employee surveys that have always been over 90% positive. We do realize we can always be better and strive to improve. Regardless, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Marc

Discover more reviews about SecZetta.