Second Street - Wonderful place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Back End Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Second Street full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Second Street is a fantastic place to work as a developer; laid back atmosphere, unlimited PTO, free healthcare for employees, laptop of your choice, cool downtown workspace a short walk from a grocery store and many restaurants, 401k match, bonuses, office gym, free snacks/drinks, monthly events, and 2 company weeks a year. They always work to improve employee life. On the product side we have a great product... and every single person in the company contributes to making it better. We have weekly feedback meetings where everyone has a voice. We are always learning and improving.

Cons

There's not really any con's worth noting. The owners and team work hard at addressing feedback.

Advice to Management

Thank you to the owners for everything they've done for their employees. They are 2 wonderful people.

Second Street2019-01-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Director of Email Success

I have been working at Second Street full-time for more than a year

Pros

An incredibly transparent and dynamic company, ethical and inspiring leadership, and a humane approach to benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

There are minor quibbles, but none worth mentioning.

Second Street2019-09-06
  2. "Declining Culture"

I have been working at Second Street full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Established as an industry leader

Cons

Culture and innovation steadily declined over the years. Long established employees often fair well, but employees hired in the last few years lack proper pay and treatment. Long term leadership decisions are questionable. Advised to look elsewhere if seeking a company that will provide growth potential and basic treatment of all employees.

Second Street2019-01-23

Discover more reviews about Second Street.