Securus Final Expense - Life Insurance Sales | Glassdoor

"Life Insurance Sales"

Current Employee - Advisor in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Advisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Securus Final Expense full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You do not have a direct boss and you are able to set your own schedule and work what days/hours you see fit, although you are working around clients' schedules. They do offer fairly generous commissions.

Cons

The "free" leads provided at the outset are often 6+ months old, however you are told they are less than 90 days old. "New" leads are supposedly based off people of a certain age and income level, however most leads actually received fall outside those guidelines. First set of new leads came in after paying for 4 weeks. No benefits

Other Employee Reviews for Securus Final Expense

1. "Love this company"

Current Employee - Final Expense Agent
    Current Employee - Final Expense Agent

Pros

I have been with this company for just over 3 years and I haven't looked back. The training and support has been amazing. My manager is always there to help me whenever I need. I have been constantly making sales every week. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

The downside with working with Securus is not working there sooner than when I first started!

2. "Insurance Agent"

I worked at Securus Final Expense full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very nice management. Everyone was very nice and supportive when we visited the home office. They all were welcoming and showed they cared.

Cons

It's life insurance. No different than any other company. Terrible leads, terrible commission and terrible business plan. They want you to knock on people's doors to get a sale when the lead clearly makes it seem that the product is free.

Advice to Management

Get better leads and quit selling a dream. Be realistic and try to remember what life was like before you had millions.