Sedgwick Claims Management Services - great benefits, decent pay and chances for growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

"great benefits, decent pay and chances for growth"

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster II in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Claims Adjuster II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At Sedgwick you'll have great benefits (paid time off and 4O1K), freedom to make your own decisions and many chances for growth.

Cons

There is a high turnover rate which is why there is many chances for growth and base salary is lower than industry average

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

"Enjoyed my team, but mid-management has alot to be desired"

Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Memphis, TN
    Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Memphis, TN

I worked at Sedgwick Claims Management Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

People work hard , play hard and are more than willing to assist

Cons

Mid-management, at least for the team I worked on, is disengaged. I suspect that who/whom ever reviews this will probably deny this exists at Sedgwick. Chaos is the norm. There was no time to shadow a more seasoned employee and mid-management did not care. Others conveyed (without asking) that 60 hour weeks are the un-written standard.

Advice to Management

Please be more engaged with the "dis-engaged" mid-manager's. I really liked working there and looked forward to a longer employment.

"Working for Sedgwick Claims Management is the WORST JOB EVER"

Former Employee - Claims Examiner III in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Claims Examiner III in Memphis, TN

I worked at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits and co-workers, wear jeans

Cons

Company sales more and more work to clients and expects the adjusters to carry it out...without hiring additional staff. They brow beat, hold back salary increases and expect you to do whatever it takes to get 'their' job done. It is a seriously abusive place to work.
    They do not have HR..they have CR. YOU have no one to go to..just an 800 number. CR reps do not return calls or respond.

Advice to Management

The Memphis Claims office has been moved offsite from corporate..I believe this is intentional. They know the claims employees for the most part are very unhappy and they do not want that morale at corporate. My advise to Dave North would be to wake up!! Start talking to the key people within your company that are responsible for making the money and dealing with the clients. Stop adding more and more work on your adjusters...hire supervisors and managers that care about their employees and not just numbers. WE work to live ...not live to work. Sedgwick CMS is a a terrible place to work (in claims). Heads need to roll.