KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Jun 30, 2022 - Customer Service (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked as intake Coordinator with Careworks - small division of Sedgwick

Cons

The workers who’ve been there longer try to take over

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful place to work

Jul 7, 2022 - Medical Disability Examiner in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, empathetic and engaged. Wonderful training, and ability to understand one off issues. Great benefits as well and smooth working hours.

Cons

PTO is earned each pay period, which can be hard when you have a medical emergency or when you have long holidays planned for the start of the year. Resets every calender year.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great at first

Aug 16, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training and testing before getting offer was great. At first, we had group fun activities for Halloween and other holidays. Since covid we are remote which takes a toll on everyone. We do not see each other.

Cons

At first they threatened all new hires with being fired if we messed up. Later it was more relaxed. We made $15.07 to begin with which was good for 2017. Now, the pay is not keeping up with prices and inflation. Our metrics are tough to meet. Timing on calls, hold time is excruciating when trying to finish assisting customers. I enjoy the work not the restrictions on metrics. I receive more than 97% on all my calls but it is very stressful. There is no bonus for doing well, just a pat on the back.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sedgwick.

Sedgwick Photos

+ Add Photo
Sedgwick photo of: Education donation to Chico State
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick donates over $70,000 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick colleagues help wrap Christmas gifts, and spread their well wishes.
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick colleagues team up to donate toys.
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick is proud to offer a workspace of diversity, inclusion, and care.
Sedgwick photo of: Spreading our Sedgwick message.
Sedgwick photo of: Giving back to the community is a big part of how Sedgwick colleagues show that caring counts.