KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Could be better

Jul 15, 2022 - Senior Claims Adjuster in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits seem to be very good and Sedgwick pays for more than half of the medical. Most Team Leads are great.

Cons

Caseloads are not manageable. People always quitting and their caseloads are dumped on everyone else already struggling to stay afloat. Team Leads have to handle claims. Unable to feasibly manage diaries and claims. Work everything reactively instead of proactively since the clients are so demanding. Management runs “numbers” but contradict what they go off of when your “numbers” of one thing are too high. Highly underpaid for market value in the area. Allow clients to change service instructions constantly. No work life balance. Most people work during their PTO because it’s a mess to come back to. Everyone is so overworked that you are constantly stressed about this job.

9 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 13, 2022 - Service Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, Advancement, Benefits, Ability to switch schedules with other colleagues

Cons

Lack of ability to get schedule changed.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Strict/ Micro Management

Oct 6, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was decent PTO on first day Benefits was good Engaging in employees

Cons

STRICT management 4 Occurrences no matter what Quick to Fire ( I left on my own ) VERY picky at everything When you think you are doing a good job management would show you 10 millions ways what you did wrong ( Not doing it their particular way )

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sedgwick.

Sedgwick Careers

Cover image for Sedgwick

Caring starts with you Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued...More

• Benefits
  • Our Core Values
  • Culture

Sedgwick Photos

+ Add Photo
Sedgwick photo of: Education donation to Chico State
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick donates over $70,000 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick colleagues help wrap Christmas gifts, and spread their well wishes.
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick colleagues team up to donate toys.
Sedgwick photo of: Sedgwick is proud to offer a workspace of diversity, inclusion, and care.
Sedgwick photo of: Spreading our Sedgwick message.
Sedgwick photo of: Giving back to the community is a big part of how Sedgwick colleagues show that caring counts.

Sedgwick Job Seekers Also Viewed