Sedona Group - Corporate and frnachise level | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sedona Group

"Corporate and frnachise level"

Pros

Corporate Exect., management and support staff were always helpful, supportive and responsive. Always there with a suggestion, advice and potential solution. Franchise owners were very supportive, excellent industry knowledge. Sometimes too hands on, but always had good intentions. Need better management at the branch level.

Cons

I worked directly for the franchise owner. I did have contact with corporate, but my cons would all be for my branch location. Owners were too sporadic with being involved and then not being involved. They needed a more clear and concise structure oand focus for the branch and this would have helped with a formal Branch manager.

Advice to Management

For the franchise owners, micro managing can work, if it focused in the right areas. They need stronger leadership at the Branch Manager level.

Other Employee Reviews for Sedona Group

1. "Implementation Engineer"

Former Employee - Technical Implementation Specialist in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Implementation Specialist in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Sedona Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Remote work from home office, Great people to work with, clients were professionals.
    Decent pay and bonus plan.

Cons

Projects are never longer than 6 months at most and usually as much time between projects.

2. "banquet server"

I have been working at Sedona Group part-time

Pros

they have friendly workers that help any way they can. They also find the right job that best suits your needs.

Cons

sometimes it takes all week to get an assignment but if you call in everyday like I do, you never know when they will call you.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work.