Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

There's not one thing I don't love about Seedling

Jun 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It actually saddens me to see the reviews posted by previous employees - some who I am sure I have bumped elbows with. My hope is that they are no longer with the company because they totally don't deserve to be in such an amazing place with that kind of negative outlook. - The people we are working with daily are truly a delight to be around. Such a positive turn around in the energy since my start last year. A lot of negative Nancy's have left the building. - You get what you give! If you put the hard work in - it will not go unnoticed. - Phoebe listens and is a true delight! EVERY single morning she personally takes the time to say "Hello/Good morning!" and ask me how I am personally doing or feeling. She truly does have an open door policy - I know because I walk right in and have no problem talking to her (when the door is literally open) If it is not, it's probably because she is busy or pre occupied. How is a CEO expected not to be? I do believe she cares about her employees, I've really felt nothing but love and positive energy to get my job done from her. I have dealt with a bad CEO.... and Phoebe is FAR from one. - Collaboration! We have the ability to collaborate with some AMAZING and TALENTED individuals daily. It's all about what you give in and take out of the day. - Office space is beautiful and well kept. Fridge is stocked. Cabinets have snacks. - Enjoying what you do daily. I would say a good 9/10 of the employees enjoy what they are doing and what they are creating daily. - Senior management team is great: My personal boss is the type of individual who drives me to be a better version of myself both in my personal life and at Seedling. - Opportunity for growth: Seedling is doing nothing but growing and I am along for the ride.

Cons

- The homeless man who resides in our window - Some employees really keep to themselves and I wish would branch out more! - Sometimes it gets really cold in the building and we have what I like to call "Thermostat Battles" - Parking (This is DTLA - what do you expect)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people, Big Vision

Apr 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We get to make amazing products for kids and make an impact on the lives of families. The office space is creative and there are great perks - lunch on friday, stocked with snacks, and a great neighborhood for coffee, ice cream and lunches out. Great energy around new product lines and big opportunities

Cons

Office is big and team can feel spread out. You want space but also requires teams to focus on collaboration as a priority because it won't happen naturally due to office layout.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

StartUp that didn't make it-Not much to say

Dec 5, 2020 - Key Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great in house perks and fun environment

Cons

Lack of long-term strategy and vision.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Seedling USA.