Seek Capital - Great opportunities with room to grow | Glassdoor
  1. "Great opportunities with room to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Seek Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great room for growth within company Ability to earn more than competing offers Young and energetic work environment

Cons

Not the best food options around the office

Seek Capital2019-07-19
  1. "Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Funding Advisor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Seek Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Seek is both challenging and rewarding. It takes a certain personality type to want to be in sales and the Seek sales team is one of the best. We have really great people here and we train hard and work hard. It’s not easy but it’s super rewarding both financially and emotionally. It’s not for everyone but for those who are willing to step up and put in the time and follow the training, it’s absolutely worth it!

Cons

I would say the toughest thing about working at Seek is understating that a growing company has a lot of change. If someone isn’t comfortable with change than this wouldn’t suit them.

Continue reading
    Seek Capital2020-02-14
  2. "Positive environment"

Current Employee - Funding Advisor

I have been working at Seek Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of training. LOTS of it. If you have an open mind and don’t act as though you know everything, you will learn a lot in a very short amount of time. A very upbeat and positive environment- everyone seems to make an effort to welcome you and people are actually willing to help you with questions and advice.

Cons

A bit micro managing; however, that’s actually understandable because there’s such an emphasis on development. No parking unless you pay $190/month or are willing to walk a mile from the building. Some long hours are expected.

Seek Capital2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Seek Capital.