Seeman Holtz - I love working at Seeman Holtz | Glassdoor
  1. "I love working at Seeman Holtz"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Beautiful facility, competitive salary, competitive benefit plan, 401K, 80 hours a year paid time off plus 8 paid holidays, friendly co-workers, great opportunity for growth because the company is growing.

Cons

The company has some growing pains - but that is normal. Change is not always easy. If we all have the attitude - WE CAN DO THIS AS A TEAM - we will be on the winning team. The traffic in south Florida is awful. Palm Beach County is an expensive place to live. The pay scale "could" be a bit higher, but it is competitive with other local businesses.

Advice to Management

Keep having your quarterly meetings. The meetings keep us posted. Keep communicating with us. It's easier to work when you begin with the end in mind.

Seeman Holtz2018-02-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lots of room for internal growth"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chatsworth, CA

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time

Pros

Here is the one thing I appreciate most of all about Seeman Holtz - It is a company with a strong sales culture. During my three years with the company, I have improved my skills in customer service tremendously. My managers have played a key role in this growth. They are professional, competent and knowledgeable, and they will promote internally whenever possible. I never hesitated to approach them with a question or...

Cons

Serving clients is not an easy job, and you should be prepared for the regular stuff for this kind of position.

Seeman Holtz2019-07-13
  2. "Strong culture, good company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time

Pros

Fast-paced, professional work environment. Everyone is encouraged to succeed to the utmost of their capability. Leadership provides great direction and information is transparent from the top down. The staff is talented and hard working. I couldn't ask for a much better job.

Cons

No significant cons. Zero cons

Seeman Holtz2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about Seeman Holtz.