Seeman Holtz - Solid processes and decent client base | Glassdoor
  1. "Solid processes and decent client base"

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time

Pros

Great training that saves you lots of time, tests, and failures and provides an additional boost of confidence. Solid processes and decent client base - this helps the company to grow and makes our work efficient and rewarding. I am happy to have a competitive salary and a great benefits plan ( including paid holidays and 401K)

Cons

The company is growing rapidly; this brings its ow challenges to the table. You need to work hard, stay goal-oriented, and be willing to grow professionally if you want advancements and rewards.

Seeman Holtz2019-06-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lots of room for internal growth"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chatsworth, CA

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time

Pros

Here is the one thing I appreciate most of all about Seeman Holtz - It is a company with a strong sales culture. During my three years with the company, I have improved my skills in customer service tremendously. My managers have played a key role in this growth. They are professional, competent and knowledgeable, and they will promote internally whenever possible. I never hesitated to approach them with a question or...

Cons

Serving clients is not an easy job, and you should be prepared for the regular stuff for this kind of position.

Seeman Holtz2019-07-13
  2. "Strong culture, good company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Seeman Holtz full-time

Pros

Fast-paced, professional work environment. Everyone is encouraged to succeed to the utmost of their capability. Leadership provides great direction and information is transparent from the top down. The staff is talented and hard working. I couldn't ask for a much better job.

Cons

No significant cons. Zero cons

Seeman Holtz2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about Seeman Holtz.