Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) - Private Chef, cater birthdays, bridal showers, and weddings | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)

"Private Chef, cater birthdays, bridal showers, and weddings"

Current Employee - Private Chef Catering in Kissimmee, FL
Current Employee - Private Chef Catering in Kissimmee, FL

I have been working at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy making people happy, and making their dreams come true.

Cons

I only get work by myself.Would like to enjoy the company of other employees.

Advice to Management

I am a hard worker. I have no problems working day or night. I also enjoy learning new things from different people. I get along great with others. I take advice very well. I am also open to learning new things, or learning to do things in a different manner.

Other Employee Reviews for Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)

1. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They share their knowledge with everybody

Cons

small society so not much grown potential

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have been

2. "helping people from sub urban area"

Current Employee - MUSICIAN, PHYSICAL THERAPIST in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - MUSICIAN, PHYSICAL THERAPIST in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

to develop a good personality to reward every individual to become useful in their own skills and capacity

Cons

do everything by yourself and doing best to excel

Advice to Management

i get my advice from YAHWEH my GOD

Work at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)? Share Your Experiences

Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)