Self Storage Specialists - We live their and worked their and I liked it very much | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Self Storage Specialists

"We live their and worked their and I liked it very much"

Former Employee - Manager in Johnson City, TN
Former Employee - Manager in Johnson City, TN

Pros

Meeting new people everyday and always busy

Cons

We did live their to so sometimes it was different because people would come after hours or calls after hours.

Advice to Management

I was the manager and I raised their profits by 30%

Other Employee Reviews for Self Storage Specialists

1. "Not Ideal Place"

Pros

The employees are nice to work with.

Cons

The upper management was horrible to work with and did not care about employees or tenants. They are on their high horses and do not utilize resources to help improve employee growth or care how their employees are treated. The president and VP are not willing to listen to employees or take advice and have not changed the way they run their business. It was not an ideal place to work and the job training was minimal. I left because I felt uncomfortable with the management and the way the company was ran. Overall, they are just looking to make money and not really willing to fairly compensate employees or treat them with respect.

Advice to Management

Learn how to fairly treat employees and with respect and you will receive that in return. Using fear to run your company will not make people speak highly of you or your business and will only lead to employees to be miserable and want to find a different place of employment.