Sendero - This company has an amazing culture and team spirit! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sendero

"This company has an amazing culture and team spirit!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Locally-focused management consulting; fun; strong core values (integrity, respect, passion, higher reaching, and shared success); collaborative; humble; smart, interesting people; working together to build something really special; strong trust in leadership

Cons

There have been some growing pains as the company went from 15 or so employees with a long history together, to 35+ with a mix of new college grads and experienced hires outside of the original network. There's also a lot of work to do internally to grow the company, which, while interesting, can feel like a burden. It's also hard being patient for the company to get big enough to offer some of the things large companies can (in terms of benefits, salary, training, etc.), but in my opinion, it's worth the wait and I know they are giving the best deal they can.

Advice to Management

Continue the focus on the company culture; continue over-communicating so everyone knows the strategy and their place in it; confirm priorities periodically.

Other Employee Reviews for Sendero

1. "Great Company, Great People"

I have been working at Sendero full-time

Pros

From the moment I interviewed I knew this was the company for me. Walking through the door you can tell Sendero is about their people and the Dallas community. Passion runs deep here. Everyone is very hard working, but they also know how to have fun in the process. If there is one thing they have excelled in, it is definitely the culture and making you feel part of the team.

Health coverage is great as well as other benefits.

Cons

I haven't found any so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It is working.

Sendero Response

Jan 31, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

We are so glad to have you with us! Thank you for the review and please continue to share your feedback.

2. "A small company with a GIANT future!"

Pros

Top 3 Reasons to work at Sendero:
    1. Family Atmosphere - Sendero is overflowing with people who I've met as strangers and have grown to know as true friends. They hold me accountable each and every day, and make sure that I'm doing my best to reach my potential and make the most of each opportunity to represent Sendero.
    2. Unbelievable Leadership - The Senior Leadership Team (SLT) puts dents in the universe every single day. That is to say, the work they do is impactful, unique and affects change in ways no other company has done or will do. No one can convince me otherwise. There is something refreshing and energizing about have a leadership team full of visionaries and leadership model that is predicated on doing things the right way each and every day.
    3. Intentionality - Nothing Sendero does is purposeless. There is a rhyme and a reason behind every move that the company makes. This characteristic speaks to the level of detail every employee possesses, but also emphasizes the collective pride every Senderoan carries while working with clients to help them move towards effective business solutions.

Cons

There are no downsides of working at Sendero.

Advice to Management

Continue to set goals, hold high standards, and pursue excellence no matter how ambitious they may seem. Believe it or not, it is these qualities that are most exciting and attractive to millennials. The social gatherings and professional opportunities are great, but nothing tops the assurance of knowing that the company I chose to work for is just as concerned with and committed to my future as I am. In less than a year, Sendero has exhibited a level of commitment and encouragement, from the top down, to develop and grow in ways that will allow me to deliver for clients in any environment.

Sendero Response

Nov 1, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for this inspiring review! It's so wonderful to hear our employees speak out about the things we strive for. We will continue to live out our core value of 'Higher Reaching"! If you have... More