Seneca One Finance - Great place to work and learn | Glassdoor

"Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Seneca One Finance full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Over the years, Seneca has presented me with countless opportunities to learn and build my career. I actually enjoy coming to work because of the great culture and folks I work with.

Cons

I enjoy wearing many hats and working in a fast paced environment but I realize this may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the current momentum of implementing great ideas that come from all levels of the organization.

Seneca One Finance2017-12-13

Seneca One Finance Response

December 22, 2017COO

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Over the last two years we have placed an emphasis around creating a learning company. One where employees can grow their skills as well as their general business acumen. It gives me great pride to see that you are benefiting ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I loved my time with Seneca and if it were possible I would still be with them. Great company that promotes from within.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Seneca One Finance2018-12-04
    • "STAY AWAY!!!"

Former Employee - Multiple Positions

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, and coffee

Cons

-Limited upward potential and no chance for advancement -Terrible management and CEO -No guidance or training from management -Complete lack of stability -No clear direction -Company is running out of funds -Difficult Work/life balance - Fail to follow through with multiple organizational changes -Stressful work environment -Poor communication throughout the company

Advice to Management

Stop being bunch of Yes-Man to the CEO. Take care of your faithful employees and the company might have a slight chance of surviving.

Seneca One Finance2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Seneca One Finance.