Seneca One Finance - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Client Manager in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Seneca One Finance full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great place to work and learn about the financial field. Able to help clients to obtain their goals and help them out when they are in financial stress. You will make life long friends here at Seneca One. They treat their employees like one big family. They will take care of you here.

Cons

Sometime you will have to work long hours but the end result will be very rewarding. In sales position you have to be able to travel at the last minute a times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great trainings and do no forget about the basics.

Seneca One Finance2018-04-10

Seneca One Finance Response

May 14, 2018COO

Focusing on customers and employees is what we are all about at Seneca One. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy working here and that you relish taking care of our customers. Improving our on-boarding and our training is going to be a big part of our plans over the next two years. ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I loved my time with Seneca and if it were possible I would still be with them. Great company that promotes from within.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Seneca One Finance2018-12-04
    • "STAY AWAY!!!"

Former Employee - Multiple Positions

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, and coffee

Cons

-Limited upward potential and no chance for advancement -Terrible management and CEO -No guidance or training from management -Complete lack of stability -No clear direction -Company is running out of funds -Difficult Work/life balance - Fail to follow through with multiple organizational changes -Stressful work environment -Poor communication throughout the company

Advice to Management

Stop being bunch of Yes-Man to the CEO. Take care of your faithful employees and the company might have a slight chance of surviving.

Seneca One Finance2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Seneca One Finance.