Seneca One Finance - Great place | Glassdoor

"Great place"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I loved my time with Seneca and if it were possible I would still be with them. Great company that promotes from within.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Seneca One Finance2018-12-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "STAY AWAY!!!"

Former Employee - Multiple Positions

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, and coffee

Cons

-Limited upward potential and no chance for advancement -Terrible management and CEO -No guidance or training from management -Complete lack of stability -No clear direction -Company is running out of funds -Difficult Work/life balance - Fail to follow through with multiple organizational changes -Stressful work environment -Poor communication throughout the company

Advice to Management

Stop being bunch of Yes-Man to the CEO. Take care of your faithful employees and the company might have a slight chance of surviving.

Seneca One Finance2019-05-18
    2. "Not a good experience"

Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at Seneca One Finance full-time

Pros

No pros at this time

Cons

Terrible pay with limited upward potential. You will be fired for going above and beyond at your job, particularly in processing and sales support roles. Upper management (specifically the owner) expects everyone to do exactly as they're told, and punishes anyone that attempts to do anything proactive or innovative with unemployment, claiming you "don't fit in with the culture".

Advice to Management

Cultivate the talent that you have. Instead of firing employees that inadvertently prove you wrong for the benefit of the company, at least try to utilize their skills in other roles or positions.

Seneca One Finance2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Seneca One Finance.