Sensiba San Filippo - Opportunity abounds | Glassdoor

"Opportunity abounds"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to explore new initiatives, share ideas, learn from experts. Good benefits package, generous vacation / sick time.

Cons

Cliquish environment, not sure how partners are promoted.

Other Employee Reviews for Sensiba San Filippo

1. "Extremely accommodating, ensure their people are happy in their role!"

I have been working at Sensiba San Filippo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unique culture, friendly & encouraging coworkers, fun events regularly, growth opportunities

Cons

Nothing that you wouldn't find in any other work environment, however, SSF goes above and beyond to ensure that their employees and clients are satisfied.

Sensiba San Filippo Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Manager, Human Resources

We are so pleased to know that we have provided an environment and work experience that you enjoy!

2. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Sensiba San Filippo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SSF is great place to learn and grow your accounting and project management skills. The pay is very competitive and the benefits are great as well. The best aspect of SSF is the people. I've made lasting relationships with so many of my coworkers and have had the best team work experiences.

Cons

The biggest con is the work/life balance. Depending on the department/team you work in the hours can be pretty demanding. Busy season is to be expected in public accounting, but staff members are pretty regularly having to work 6 days a week and 10+ hours a day to get through their work load through the summer and fall. As a result the burnout rate is pretty high. And since this is a service industry you can pretty much count on client needs being prioritized over employee needs.

Advice to Management

Employees who feel they are the priority will lead to happy clients. The shift of putting clients over employees is beginning to cause resentment in the ranks.

Sensiba San Filippo Response

Sep 21, 2017 – Manager, Human Resources

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to know that you find our compensation and benefits to be great! Yay! We work very hard to provide our amazing staff with an equally amazing total rewards... More