Sentext Solutions - Absolutely fantastic place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sentext Solutions

"Absolutely fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Ontario, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Sentext Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the reasons why Sentext Solutions is such a great place to work is because of the enormous potential to earn an unbelievable residual income that is paid to you for life. You also work at your pace, full time or part-time, as an independent contractor. There are no set territories and just about every business can and will benefit from the service. They are currently in a huge growth mode and sky's the limit when it comes to advancement! One important thing that I really like is that the training that they offer is second to none! It's the best training for a sales position that I've ever experienced and I've been in sales for over 10 years.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to get to all of the potential business that's out there.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Sentext Solutions

"Great sales experience!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

This company is great! They are expanding their operations due to their high success in the mainland and the fact of the matter is that the service it offers works!

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. The only hard part could be sarting since it's commission based. but once you have what you need then you are good to go.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Sentext Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

•The company wants you to succeed and provides tons of ongoing training and plenty of supplemental materials to aid you.
    •You get HALF of the billings! What other company gives you half of total sales???
    •Unlimited earning potential.
    •I can't get laid off unexpectedly.
    •I'm in charge of my schedule. I can take off anytime I want without having to ask for permission!
    •The company always finds ways to improve.
    •Management truly cares about my well-being. I trust them to do right by me.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. If you follow the training and do what they teach and don't try to do it your own way, these people are the ones that have awesome success.

Advice to Management

Keep improving and innovating!

Sentext Solutions Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Regional Partner

Thank You ever so much for your valuable feedback!