Sentry Security Systems - The Product and Service sell themselves and they pay $400 per SALE!! I sold 3 my 1st week! | Glassdoor

"The Product and Service sell themselves and they pay $400 per SALE!! I sold 3 my 1st week!"

Current Contractor - Residential Security Systems Sales Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sentry Security Systems for more than a year

Pros

Money, Sales Incentives, Promotions available to Managers, Full Time Employment with benefits after 90 Trial Period. Great demand for the 3G Wireless, Fully Integrated Security Systems with 3rd generation platform for Cellguard Monitoring, complete with Smart Phone APP for just $99 and $45.95/mo. We have NO competition with these prices and offers for customers facing the mandatory updates their systems will need... in order to keep working. People end up thanking you profusely for calling!!

Cons

Non at all, that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

Sentry Security Systems2014-08-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A family owned business you would love to work for."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sentry Security Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing business, hard working but great work-life balance, a welcoming environment that makes you excited to come to work in the morning, and although they have been in the business for many, many years they are always open to hearing advice & opinions of others.

Cons

I can honestly say, none.

Advice to Management

Whatever you are doing is working.

Sentry Security Systems2015-01-30

Discover more reviews about Sentry Security Systems.