Senvion - Miss them | Glassdoor
  1. "Miss them"

Former Employee - Production and Material Planner in Welland, ON

I worked at Senvion full-time for more than a year

Pros

We had an excellent benefits and pension program. Pay was decent. Managers who were always willing to help with difficult situations. I was given (and took) the opportunity for advancement a couple of times in the 2 years that I worked there.

Cons

Powerblades in Welland closed its doors in November 2015. There were 136 employees that lost their jobs that month and it was a horrible thing to happen to the community.

Advice to Management

There were a few times when the management team had disagreements. It was normal and fine that these would happen, but it was unprofessional for those situations to happen in front of other (non-managerial) employees.

Senvion2016-11-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wind Technician"

Former Employee - Wind Technician in Calumet, OK

I worked at Senvion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pretty good company to work for. Took good care of employees, pay was pretty good with some occasional overtime. You don't have to work under direct supervision, which is alaways nice.

Cons

Raises were very few and far between. Nobody got a raise until two or more years of service. Not much opportunity to advance locally.

Advice to Management

Treat all employees equally, as well as put equal faith in the quality of work of each technician. Show employees respect.

Senvion2015-08-11
  2. "Good team, shaky company"

Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Senvion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team to work with. Small office, everyone gets along well and there a strong feeling of camaraderie among employees.

Cons

Company has some issues, especially in communication between hubs and headquarters. Leads to issues that could have been avoided.

Advice to Management

Provide the support necessary to your US hub!

Senvion2019-03-25

Discover more reviews about Senvion.