Serco Group - WORST NIGHTMARE YOU CAN FACE | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Serco Group

"WORST NIGHTMARE YOU CAN FACE"

Current Employee - Senior CSE in Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Senior CSE in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Serco Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

NON .except for the brand and shift timings

Cons

This place does not have a proper lift where you have to walk stairs all the way to 8th floor thats where your training will take place .and salary thay will pay you less than your current salary.Management not friendly filled with attitude they give you a picture as if its a rocket science you will work for a simple process,Transport is worst never on time you can go home ,Driver are rude and if your a women they speak really rude if you escalate no one have ears to listen.if company ask you to come on your own they will tell we will compensate but the truth they will never pay unless you beg.And if you are a new joiner they will put you in pressure in the name of stability.Manager dont care you are an employee thay will just raise voice .PLEASE DO NOT WORK HERE ITS A DIRTY PLACE TO WORK.ITS NOT CLEAN.although its an MNC there is no proper AC in the cafeteria.

Advice to Management

PLEASE TRY TO MATCH YOUR STANDARDS TO AN MNC .what i felt was the place is not friendly i agree there should be professionalism not with arrogance .

Other Employee Reviews for Serco Group

"how not to look after employees"

Former Employee - Contact Centre Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Contact Centre Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I worked at Serco Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

there are no pros to this company, they took over our smaller company at 'the listening company' then did nothing but loose us our jobs. by not investing in our great teams.

Cons

as above. we got no more clients our main company sky shut us down because they did not like serco so loosing skys' best team.'the welcome team'.

Advice to Management

look after your assets stop creaming and think about the people you have under your wing.

2. "serco is a good bpo for domestic in dehradun..."

Current Employee - Senior Customer Services Representative in Dehradun (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Services Representative in Dehradun (India)

I have been working at Serco Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there is a good environvent for working

Cons

no comments on this... please...

Advice to Management

some changes is required in management like leave prefreces.. or week-off prefresces also..