Serino Coyne - Never a dull moment. | Glassdoor

"Never a dull moment."

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible sense of community and a diversity of personality and experience amongst the staff. I genuinely love coming to work and I always feel appreciated.

Cons

I'll let you know when I find one.

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

….as a relatively “new” employee, we’re glad to know you’re having a positive experience….thank you for sharing….

Other Employee Reviews for Serino Coyne

1. "Job Shadow"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I was fortunate enough to job shadow at Serino Coyne during my college spring break. As someone interested in theatrical marketing and advertising, the experience was nothing but positive and engaging. I was able to job shadow team members from digital and traditional marketing, account management and talk to the director of human resources. The team was so welcoming and genuine, it was nothing but a positive experience. They were genuinely interested in sharing their experience with someone interested in working in the industry and the collaborative and supportive work environment is somewhere where I would love the opportunity to work. It is clear from my time spent with the team that they are passionate about their careers promoting the performing arts.

Cons

The experience was so positive, I wish it could have been longer!

2. "Feel lucky to work here..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting, fulfilling, and thoughtful workplace. Cool office space with TONS of perks from show tickets, to food, to generous paid time off. But the best part...the people who make up Serino Coyne. Smart, caring, dedicated colleagues who make work fun. Even management is thoughtful and caring. I feel motivated, challenged, and excited each day!

Cons

Some very late nights and unpredictable clients. But, honestly, my colleagues make it all better with our "in it together" attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. You've created a wonderful environment and culture. Keep being open and transparent.

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

….thank you, we will definitely continue to do our best to be open and transparent…..