Serino Coyne - Fun positive work environment filled with warm and brilliant people | Glassdoor

Featured Review

"Fun positive work environment filled with warm and brilliant people"

Current Employee - Assistant Digital Media Planner in New York, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Digital Media Planner in New York, NY

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Serino Coyne really cares about what they do. Everyone is super hard working but we also love to have fun. It is a very warm and accepting environment full of positive and intelligent people. Somewhere where you can learn so much about who you are and what you want to do. Never a dull moment because we are always planning ahead.

Cons

Can't even think of anything

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

We do work hard, but try serving up some “fun” in the process; we’re glad your time here is going well; thanks for sharing….

Other Employee Reviews for Serino Coyne

1. "Really grateful for my time with this group."

Former Employee - Group Director
    Former Employee - Group Director

I worked at Serino Coyne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

* Ability to learn from and collaborate with some of the greatest minds in this business, both internally at the agency and its clients. My professional values, integrity and work ethic are based almost entirely in what I learned and was exposed to at Serino/Coyne.
    * A deep bench of enthusiastic co-workers that generally like what they do and take pride in their work.
    * Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects.
    * A leadership team that strives to better the agency, pivoting to address the current needs and circumstances of the staff and industry itself.
    * A "family"-feel throughout the halls. I met some of the best people, professionally and personally, through my work at Serino/Coyne. The sense of community is unique to this group.
    * Generous time-off. Great benefits. Diverse expertise and passions among staff. Transparency.

Cons

* Workload. As the Broadway season ebbs and flows, so does the work load...and when it flows, it FLOWS. April/May are killer, and the potential for burnout is high.
    * Age-old combat between account services and creative departments, which is common at any agency worth its salt. But it helps when efforts are in place to mitigate it.
    * Threat of the proverbial "glass ceiling."
    * Members of leadership not always operating from the same POV.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Great environment, Great people. Work you can be proud of."

Current Employee - Assistant Office Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Office Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tons and tons of work place perks.

Industry pros with the talent to back it up.

Strong sense of community.

Cons

Departments sometimes don't communicate very well with one another, specifically during times of duress.

Advice to Management

Keep going for what you're going for. It's working, it just needs more time.

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

Effective communication is important to the success of any business, and we’ll definitely keep encouraging departments and employees, alike, to share helpful info. and communicate; thank you for your... More