Serino Coyne - Love it! | Glassdoor

"Love it!"

Current Employee - IT Support Analyst in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Support Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Modern, creative, pulsing advertising agency located in the heart of Manhattan. Beautiful offices designed with thought. Fast paced yet casual environment with enough autonomy to leave you pleasantly accomplished at the end of the day. Plenty of challenges and learning opportunities. Fair compensation comes with generous benefits and PTO package that is above standard, and we haven't gotten to the perks yet. Inquire about the drink cart.

The hiring process is smoother than most and is extremely attentive, they do the wondering for you.

Lastly, everyone who works here is amazing and friendly!

Cons

Have not worked here long enough to encounter anything yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you; we appreciate your feedback, and will continue trying to build on making Serino Coyne a “Best Place to Work”

Other Employee Reviews for Serino Coyne

1. "Fun positive work environment filled with warm and brilliant people"

Current Employee - Assistant Digital Media Planner in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Digital Media Planner in New York, NY

I have been working at Serino Coyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Serino Coyne really cares about what they do. Everyone is super hard working but we also love to have fun. It is a very warm and accepting environment full of positive and intelligent people. Somewhere where you can learn so much about who you are and what you want to do. Never a dull moment because we are always planning ahead.

Cons

Can't even think of anything

Serino Coyne Response

May 4, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

We do work hard, but try serving up some “fun” in the process; we’re glad your time here is going well; thanks for sharing….

2. "Really grateful for my time with this group."

Former Employee - Group Director
    Former Employee - Group Director

I worked at Serino Coyne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

* Ability to learn from and collaborate with some of the greatest minds in this business, both internally at the agency and its clients. My professional values, integrity and work ethic are based almost entirely in what I learned and was exposed to at Serino/Coyne.
    * A deep bench of enthusiastic co-workers that generally like what they do and take pride in their work.
    * Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects.
    * A leadership team that strives to better the agency, pivoting to address the current needs and circumstances of the staff and industry itself.
    * A "family"-feel throughout the halls. I met some of the best people, professionally and personally, through my work at Serino/Coyne. The sense of community is unique to this group.
    * Generous time-off. Great benefits. Diverse expertise and passions among staff. Transparency.

Cons

* Workload. As the Broadway season ebbs and flows, so does the work load...and when it flows, it FLOWS. April/May are killer, and the potential for burnout is high.
    * Age-old combat between account services and creative departments, which is common at any agency worth its salt. But it helps when efforts are in place to mitigate it.
    * Threat of the proverbial "glass ceiling."
    * Members of leadership not always operating from the same POV.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.