ServiceNow - Best Company I've ever had the pleasure of working with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

"Best Company I've ever had the pleasure of working with"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SN is dedicated towards attracting talented and fun people. The company utilizes the technology they sell very well. I've worked for cloud companies before and they used antiquated technologies to build their "cutting edge tech", SNOW uses the same tech they offer and its evident from every level. The work environment is very positive and easy going. If you are a self starter and can deliver top-notch work, you will be rewarded.
The company still feels like a start up, in all the good ways. It also has great direction from upper management. The messaging always seems clear, on-point, and without the cliche corporate speak that so often pollutes the workplace.
It truly feels like a team and I'm happy/excited to go to work every day.
Each employee getting a macbook pro doesn't hurt either ;)
Bonuses are great. Vacation is great. Benefits (health, etc. are average).
Bi-Weekly socials encourage the team to have a drink and some dinner together and enjoy themselves.
Friday free lunches are great as well.
The company is moving at a blazingly fast pace, but you do get the sense that everyone is happy to be together.
Training classes are offered frequently. If you are willing, and pro-active, there is no excuse for not building your skill set and moving up in the company.

Cons

The hours can be long. 45-50 hour weeks are the norm.

Advice to Management

Continue the current momentum. Continue to embrace the start-up vibe. Don't give in the the corporate lethargy that most larger corps fall victim to.

Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow

"Technical Support Specialist"

Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at ServiceNow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive and empowering environment. The hiring interview as very professional and enjoyable. The people at ServiceNow are examples of the best in their field and always willing to help other employees.

Cons

Extra time is the norm always more the 40 hours weekly. You are expected to do 40 plus hours weekly. It would be nice if they had more vacation time.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your employees to find solutions and personnel. I really enjoyed how management would give a quarterly status of the company's goals and earnings.

"Exciting - we all contribute to building the company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very exciting place to be! This is one of the best company break out opportunities I have personally had the chance to be part of.

It's not often in that you can join a company at that right moment, where there is an amazing story behind it- and ahead of it. The company is still formative- ample room to have a significant impact.

Strong financial performance and recent IPO
    Experienced Leadership- inspiring track records and past experiences coming together
    Technical challenge Cloud + IT + Enterprise customers + Global
    Customers passion and active customer communities
    Growing the company by referrals- bringing the best people you have worked with is a plus.

Cons

Challenges are shaped by recent success and growth, so not bad challenges to have.
    Still relatively under the radar a bit for a company with this much going for it.