ServiceNow - Get comfortable with being uncomfortable | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

"Get comfortable with being uncomfortable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is responsible for a phenomenal product and change and growth is the name of the game.

I have seen and been a part of a vast amount of change at ServiceNow in the past 2+ years. ServiceNow is consistently investing in it's own growth which is important not only for employees, but for our customers. The benefits will allow us to continue to scale, support, and build on an already great product and this will naturally lead to new opportunities for its employees.

If you can tolerate a percentage of daily chaos, you will be rewarded with challenging work and plenty of opportunities to learn.

I love that I work with some of the best and brightest team members in the IT world and genuinely enjoy coming into work everyday.

Cons

Change can also be painful. You have to be willing to change direction, work outside of your 'box of responsibility' and ultimately do what's right for the customer. Being able to adapt quickly is extremely important if you want to move up within ServiceNow. Work/Life balance tends to suffer as a result, but if you want your best work to be ahead of you, instead of behind you, then this is sort of a natural result.

Advice to Management

It would be great to see a more structured program for employee education/advancement.

Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow

"My personal Superbowl..."

Current Employee - Senior Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Growth company, great products, great people, love your customer culture, performance based approach to success, large addressable market, cloud.

Cons

No real cons...However if you don't possess a "Driver" mentality you might feel like a fish out of water...No passengers allowed. Everyone is accountable to the customer and our success.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing...Hiring great people and giving them an opportunity to help build the next "Franchise" in Enterprise IT!

"A fast paced company with huge potential and peronal boundless opportunity"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

An environment that fosters employee ideas and creativity.

Overall product is innovative and has a massive potential market.

Excellent salary, bonuses, and benefits.

Transitioning to better more modern software technologies (Angular, Mongo, etc.).

Cons

Somewhat of a "Good ol' boys" club that exists for people that have been with the company...kind of unavoidable.

The overall product is innovative but some of the specific technologies used are archaic... single tenant SaaS architecture is expensive and lagging behind the competition.

Dont even get me started with Jelly.

Advice to Management

Dont get stuck on old but "proven" technology... have a more open mind to new ideas and paradigms. Overall however, keep doing what you're doing!