Cover image for ServiceNow

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company on the planet to work

Sep 28, 2021 - Partner Enablement Specialist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

ServiceNow lives up to the hype. They are incredible. Every level of leadership is great. They push you to exceed and care about you all at the same time. Not to mention, the company is so innovative. 100% love it.

Cons

There is no 100% 401k match.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good employer that really values employees

Nov 25, 2022 - Staff Product Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love my team and my manager. understand the direction of the company

Cons

too many new hires esp in PM with no real PM experience

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pleasantly surprised, compared to other tech companies

Nov 14, 2022 - Technical Writer in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Loud & clear emphasis on fostering psychological safety - As of review, company is succeeding despite industry-wide layoffs - Remote-friendly (role-based), work-from-home accepted and applauded (not just a phase!) - Balanced culture, happy customer AND happy employees (never sacrificing one for the other, both can be true) - Comprehensive product documentation - Lengthy (1 month - 3 month), but rewarding and enriching onboarding experience - Efficient recruiting process, less than 2-3 weeks total - Salary transparency/alignment during recruiting, was told projected offer amount early in the process - Degree-agnostic, experience is a valid substitute for a college degree!

Cons

- Very large product, low learning curve (lots to learn, but lots of time/patience for new hires in most cases. Steep would be lots to learn + fast) - Sometimes difficult to articulate what we do, especially to colleagues outside of tech

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ServiceNow.

ServiceNow Careers

Cover image for ServiceNow

Live your best life. Do your best work. At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work, and our people make it possible. We move fast...More

• Engineering

+ Add Photo
ServiceNow photo of: Volunteer Event at Second Harvest
ServiceNow photo of: Volunteer Event at Second Harvest
ServiceNow photo of: Chicago office
ServiceNow photo of: Our Hyderabad office has a collaborative environment for employees to connect and share ideas
ServiceNow photo of: Coffee chats are the best
ServiceNow photo of: Hyderabad team