- 5.0Apr 27, 2022Program/Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
1. Inspiring leadership with big goals and company vision 2. Company-specific strategic objectives are passed down to every employee; hence everyone knows how their contribution will impact the bigger picture 3. Excellent culture - promotion of growth, embracing diversity and inclusion
1. Processes can be lengthy and time-consuming
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Senior Platform ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Access to colleagues and resources to delight customers and build your career. Flexible approach by management to simultaneously expect excellence and individual paths to achieve it.
Huge customer appetite for your time makes it difficult to engage professional development opportunities. It's an agile organization. You have to be patient with some challenged processes until they mature.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Technical TrainerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Nothing gets me more excited than talking about THE defining enterprise software of the twenty-first century! I ADORE ServiceNow because I am celebrated for who I am! I never have to shrink myself to fit in or second guess whether or not I belong. I bring my whole personality to work…and let me just tell ya…I have a lotttttttt but ServiceNow has plenty of room! Not only that, but we make the world work!!! We create delightful processes and frictionless experiences for the WORLD! Some people say it’s the sun that keeps the world spinning and while that might be true…I’m a big believer that the sun takes its cue from ServiceNow!
Get out of here! We've managed to maintain the majority of our workforce, recv lucrative benefits, and even had OneRepublic alllllllllll in a "recession" haha!! Where is the con in this???