Services Inc Solutions - Fun Working Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun Working Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has invested a lot of time and training into me since I started. The Training Manager and Upper Management has taken the time to make sure I understand what I need to know for me to excel in my position. Although not everything is perfect, It really means something when a company really cares about their employees. Company really cares about our customers and wants things to flow right, even if they... don't at times.

Cons

Employees are expected to learn a lot quickly but not really a con, it just can be overwhelming at times. With all the new employment law changes ie Obamacare, you have to be on your P's & Q's. Hours can be long at times, but once you are able to get a flow going, you can manage your time well.

Advice to Management

Allow us to take some additional stress off you. You have enough to worry about.

Services Inc Solutions 2013-05-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot's of growth with the company fun company to work with. Enjoy working with the company and learning a lot.

Cons

Long hours due to work load but, was mentioned at interview due to growth

Services Inc Solutions 2013-05-01

"Unprofessional"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Services Inc Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Will provide training if necessary for your job. Good place to gain experience.

Cons

Management doesn't seem to know what the direction is best for the company. They have changed their focus 3 times in the past year. Management needs leadership courses. Management lacks professional courtesy and people skills. Hired a sales team that didn't perform and subsequently had to let service staff go. Lied & failed to maintain promises made during the interview.

Advice to Management

Be courtesy, respectful, and loyal to employees and employees will be loyal to you and give their all to make the company successful. Make a plan, set goals, stick to and measure those goals.

Services Inc Solutions 2014-01-06

Discover more reviews about Services Inc Solutions .