Services Inc Solutions - Small Growing Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Small Growing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not to sound like a commercial but this is a small growing company. Where the opportunity to learn new things is here (although challenging) and the mid-level staff I work with seems very professional and sincere in their positions even though they are new at some of the newer services they're all great to work with. Management always has an open door to any concerns and is willing to listen.

Cons

New service platforms and a combination of new staff the ironing out of procedures and company culture is still in it's beginnings. Sometimes putting the cart before the horse. In fairness I know this can seem a bit frustrating to most as it is to me, I do see some better structure being initiated though to fix this. And no 401K plan has been offered as of yet although they told me it will occur this year at some... point. I would rather it be sooner than later.

Advice to Management

Work smarter rather than harder.

Services Inc Solutions 2013-05-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot's of growth with the company fun company to work with. Enjoy working with the company and learning a lot.

Cons

Long hours due to work load but, was mentioned at interview due to growth

Services Inc Solutions 2013-05-01

"Unprofessional"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Services Inc Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Will provide training if necessary for your job. Good place to gain experience.

Cons

Management doesn't seem to know what the direction is best for the company. They have changed their focus 3 times in the past year. Management needs leadership courses. Management lacks professional courtesy and people skills. Hired a sales team that didn't perform and subsequently had to let service staff go. Lied & failed to maintain promises made during the interview.

Advice to Management

Be courtesy, respectful, and loyal to employees and employees will be loyal to you and give their all to make the company successful. Make a plan, set goals, stick to and measure those goals.

Services Inc Solutions 2014-01-06

Discover more reviews about Services Inc Solutions .