Serviceteam - Love it! Great Place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Serviceteam

"Love it! Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Quotes Team Account Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Quotes Team Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Serviceteam full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work with a fab team and I really enjoy coming to work in the mornings!! Our engineers are great to work with too and its really satisfying working somewhere that your providing solutions to our customers problems!

Cons

I would prefer to work flexitime but our working hours are quite rigid, Its not a big deal though!

Advice to Management

Bring in flexitime :)

Other Employee Reviews for Serviceteam

1. "Serviceteam push their employees to reach full potential with care and attention."

Current Employee - Administrator in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Administrator in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Serviceteam full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is constantly expanding and offering its employees new opertunities and there is a friendly, family like atmosphere in the office. Everyone is very supportive of eachother and care is taken to ensure your ideas are heard.

Cons

I have found no real downside to working for Serviceteam, when I have an issue I can usually take it to my line manager and the problem is discussed and resolved.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing as we are a happy office that works well together. If you were to consider making any changes perhaps flexi hours would be somthing to think about?

2. "My experiences at serviceteam has been motivational and positive"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Serviceteam full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best reasons to work at serviceteam are. Its a friendly home like environment but still upholds a professional atmosphere. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. There are many benifits and rewards for achieving well where. competition is encouraged and rewards are issued for high achievers this boosts morale and self confidence.

Cons

There are not and negative points I can really underline in my year at serviceteam, the only thing I can really say is that some issues that have now been brought up and sorted should have been done sooner when less senior members of staff have outlined them.

Advice to Management

The only advice I could give to management is to be more open minded when less senior members of staff put forward a suggestion.