Servisair - Good place to work | Glassdoor

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Instructor
Current Employee - Instructor

Pros

Flexible Hours. Good terms with management. Most workers feel that the job they are doing is very important to the industry and do their jobs to the best of their ability.

Cons

The working conditions at the city where I work make it difficult in the winter months to keep workers who work out of doors in the company, The same is true for the hot summer months but that is due to not having to move a lot when working on a plane. They get board.

Advice to Management

Give workers more reasons to be here. Tell them when they do a good job and not just give them a hard time when not doing a good job.

Other Employee Reviews for Servisair

"Underpaid proffesionals in charge of your safety."

Current Employee - Aircraft Deicing Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Aircraft Deicing Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

tight knitt work force. uniform provided, chairs.

Cons

17 YEARS to reach top rate under twenty dollars, No flight benefits even though we service every airline with 99% output rate. No profit sharing, embarrising incentive program. Useless union 18 dollars a pay check fee and rising, Jobs opportunites rarely given to those who deserve them. Spend summer time picking up the slack of the dying ramp operations at every wim. Management that rather see company fail than take advice. No availabilty of education programs. TWO YEARS TILL ELIGABLE FOR BENEFITS.

Advice to Management

show pride in your employees. Its hard for us to take pride in our company when we must work 3 jobs to make ends meet. Meanwhile having to be proffessionals in every area of decing, technology, security, facility maintenance, underground vault cleaning, confined space operation, painting, baggage handling, loading off loading aircrafts all for the tidy fee of 11.25 an hour.
    Give us a reason to care

2. "Corporate Credit Manager Servisair Americas"

Former Employee - Credit Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Credit Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Servisair full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice atmosphere with very friendly people. Exciting job if your a people person.

Cons

Job lasted, 7 years until bought out by Swissport.

Advice to Management

Unfortunately we are all gone and Corporate office in Houston,Texas has closed for good!