SevOne - Incredible work environment filled with countless perks and benefits. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

"Incredible work environment filled with countless perks and benefits."

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at SevOne as an intern

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I walked into SevOne on my first day of work. Once I saw employees preparing water balloons in the break room to be used in that afternoon's fight, however, I knew I was in the right place. The office has a very relaxed, yet professional environment. When you enter the doors of SevOne, you will observe a sea of graphic tee shirts, denim, and nerf gun ammunition (try to stay out of the crossfire) but don't let that fool you. The people who work here are accomplished, dedicated, and immensely talented. They are rewarded for their hard work with company sponsored lunch, ice cream truck Wednesdays, and a company picnic to Six Flags; to name a few of the many benefits of a career at SevOne. The company is rapidly growing and expanding, so there is plenty of room for personal growth. I could not be happier with my decision to join the SevOne family and become a part of the culture of awesome.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of Taylor Swift and Rebecca Black playing loudly throughout the office on Fridays, although that seems to be more of an error in personal judgement than a fault of the entire company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for SevOne

"Great place to start a career and grow with a company"

I have been working at SevOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to work if you are a "go-getter" and like to take initiative. There is a lot of opportunity to grow, be innovative and push boundaries. If you like a fun environment with cutting edge leadership this is the to be.

Cons

Lack of new hire orientation

"I've been an employee at SevOne for over a year and a half"

I have been working at SevOne full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SevOne provides a great environment to work in and has great employees that all want the customer to be happy and the company to continue to be successful. Its great to work at a place where people actually care about their work and care about their results.

The company has a very bright future

Cons

Lack of training
    Long work days

Advice to Management

Implement more training for employees to expand their current knowledgebase which will allow them to grow withing their role at the company and be able to handle more tasks and roles