KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with lots of potential

Aug 23, 2021 - Software Engineer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people working there are smart and want to improve/learn, so it's an ideal environment for high-achievers There is a low hierarchy (you can talk with the ceo anytime for example) Very decent salary in Hungary The company is always looking for ways to make their employees' life better/easier

Cons

Develops only a single application, so you might get bored There is some, but not a lot of room for switching positions/teams (it is taken into account what an employee would like to work on, but this might be overridden by company priorities) You might feel pressured to work overtime, as this seems to be part of the company culture to a certain extent (although there is no forced overtime even during releases)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team, great product

Aug 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- smart and humble people - awesome product - one can have a relatively big impact on company performance

Cons

- some growing pains as the company scales

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ambition, exceptional talents and potential to grow with the company

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can learn something new every day from talented colleagues who are not just experts in their field but a great inspiration too. As we work together on reinventing the CAD industry many challenges arise every day that we need to solve together. Therefore there is no similar days, no boring task. I am proud to be part of this team.

Cons

Many things are ad-hoc so it's hard to plan well in advance. But I guess that is normal for a scale-up company. (And I know that we are working on this already.)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Shapr3D.