Sharp HealthCare - Good Company to work for , can be wasteful | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Company to work for , can be wasteful"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Listen to employees, feel well protected here. Good culture and descent benefits.

Cons

Management is often out out touch in the IT world. There's people here that are managers and clearly shouldn't be, they've just been here for 20+ years and cannot keep up with the technology. The experience in IT varies greatly due to the managers. You'll see some very happy departments and some departments with constant turnover.

Sharp HealthCare2020-01-07

Sharp HealthCare Response

January 23, 2020Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate that you are invested in our technology capabilities and growth prospects, we hope that with your continued employment here at Sharp we can continue to be nationally recognized within the healthcare industry as one of the "Best Hospital IT Departments".

Continue reading
  1. "Amazing team, from housekeeping to MD's... Collaboration to provide the best of patient care."

Current Employee - BSRCP in La Mesa, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I like the autonomy given to the RCP staff to evaluate and treat our patients. We are able to place basic therapy orders for our patients without having to contact a physician.

Cons

They don't pay as much as other hospitals, especially since they are one of the busiest in California.

Sharp HealthCare2020-02-23
  2. "Great place to work, outstanding patient care"

Former Employee - Histology Technician in San Diego, CA

I worked at Sharp HealthCare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great benefits Often listen and address employee concerns and suggestions Willing to work with and support employees through difficult times Friendly staff and management Emphasizes safety and quality over quantity

Cons

Some employees talents are not properly recognized or utilized

Sharp HealthCare2020-02-05

Discover more reviews about Sharp HealthCare.