Sheppard Pratt Health System - Lack of investment in IT is painfully clear | Glassdoor
  1. "Lack of investment in IT is painfully clear"

Current Employee - Manager in Towson, MD

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System full-time for less than a year

Pros

An important organization with strong ties to the community and a clear mission. Great, dedicated staff.

Cons

IT department lacks funding and support. A lack of funding permeates most decisions making forward growth and change for the organization glacial at best.

Advice to Management

Invest in the base of your organization and fix your existing problems before investing in growth.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2018-08-01

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

October 12, 2018Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not had a favorable experience thus far. We encourage employees to share ideas and suggestions for improvement. Our Employee Relations team is always available to speak with you regarding workplace issues. Please do not hesitate ...

"Great company"

Current Employee - RN, Bsn

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers, flexible scheduling, paid tome off, benefits, room for advancement, the company really shows appreciation for its employees and patients.

Cons

Can be stressful and sometimes dangerous working conditions.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2019-05-23

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

July 3, 2019Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you are having a positive experience here at SPHS!

2. "Growth Opportunities"

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System

Pros

Flexible work schedule and good managers

Cons

No paid holidays. Sometimes parking is hard

Advice to Management

It’s unfair to make employees who work in offices to use PTO for holidays. Holidays should be paid.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2019-08-06

Discover more reviews about Sheppard Pratt Health System.