Sheppard Pratt Health System - They provide freedom to move around the hopsital to help employees determine a well-fitting role . | Glassdoor
  1. "They provide freedom to move around the hopsital to help employees determine a well-fitting role ."

Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Towson, MD

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits, plenty of hours to work, flexible schedule options, adequate training & continuous education. Decent leadership and opportunity for advancement.

Cons

Employees who do not deal well with psych patients are tolerated. They need to better enforce rules about therapeutic communication.

Advice to Management

Continue offering opportunities for growth & advancement. Reconsider limit on per diem hours and overall staff pay scales.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2015-03-28

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

September 1, 2015Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thanks you! We encourage our employees to apply for any internal transfer opportunity for which they are qualified and are happy for our employees who find promotional opportunities in the health system! We are lucky to be able to provide opportunities for continuing education both ...

"Great company"

Current Employee - RN, Bsn

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers, flexible scheduling, paid tome off, benefits, room for advancement, the company really shows appreciation for its employees and patients.

Cons

Can be stressful and sometimes dangerous working conditions.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2019-05-23

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

July 3, 2019Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you are having a positive experience here at SPHS!

2. "Growth Opportunities"

I have been working at Sheppard Pratt Health System

Pros

Flexible work schedule and good managers

Cons

No paid holidays. Sometimes parking is hard

Advice to Management

It’s unfair to make employees who work in offices to use PTO for holidays. Holidays should be paid.

Sheppard Pratt Health System2019-08-06

Discover more reviews about Sheppard Pratt Health System.