Sherwin-Williams - Sherwin-Williams is a company that requires you to know a lot and shoulder lots of responsibility. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sherwin-Williams

"Sherwin-Williams is a company that requires you to know a lot and shoulder lots of responsibility."

Pros

You will meet customers that are fun to be around, and make relationships with customers and other employees that can run deep.

Cons

You will be working with people who don't speak English on a regular basis. You will be held accountable for every recommendation you make, and you are responsible for the success of your customers' projects. If you recommend the wrong product, you can easily cost a customer hundreds or thousands of dollars. Part-time workers are paid very little compared to the amount of knowledge and responsibility they are expected to have.

Other Employee Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

1. "Fantastic place to work."

Pros

Great benefits and plenty of opportunities to advance.

Cons

More training is needed for new hires.

2. "I am satisfied."

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Sherwin-WIlliams is promotion from within, and a competitive salary for new college graduates.

Cons

There is way more manual labor involved with the MTP job then I expected. I did not consider the fact that I would have to constantly lift heave buckets of paint on a consistent basis. I stay on my feet basically all day.

Advice to Management

If you like to stay busy and you do not mind physical labor then Sherwin-Williams is a great company that promotes from within...but if you prefer to do computer work and stay off you feet, this is not the job for you.